Canon PIXMA MX479 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX479 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MX479 printer all in one that excels in connectivity, Google Cloud Print, AirPrint and can print wirelessly from a Smartphone or tablet that is compatible from anywhere, including automatic document feeders that accommodate up to 30 sheets. When it comes time to replace my ink or paper, add FastFront features make it quick and easy right at the front of the printer. PIXMA MX479 is My Image software Garden. My Image of the Garden puts all your favorite printing features, such as special filters and Full HD Movie Print, in a single software application that is easy to use. This color photo printer can also be used for the Copier, Scanner, and fax.
Canon PIXMA MX479 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MX479 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MX479 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MX479 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX479 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX479 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.