Canon PIXMA MX479 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX479 driver for Windows and Mac OS
With the Canon PIXMA MX479 Wireless Office All-in-One excels in connectivity. With Google Cloud Print and AirPrint, you can print wirelessly from a compatible smartphone or tablet from almost anywhere around the office. With time-saving features too, including an automatic document feeder that holds up to 30 sheets. When it’s time to change ink or add paper, the FastFront feature makes it quick and easy right at the front of the printer! Plus, an optional XL or XXL pigment black ink cartridge means you can print longer before having to replace a cartridge. Another great feature of the Canon PIXMA MX479 is the My Image Garden software. My Image Garden puts all of your favorite printing features, such as custom filters and full HD film printing, in one easy-to-use software application. This printer can produce black print speeds of up to 9.7 ppm and color speeds of up to 5.5 ppm, so it can produce print resolutions of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MX479 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MX479 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Download Canon PIXMA MX479 driver for Windows
Download Canon PIXMA MX479 driver for Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MX479 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MX479 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MX479 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.