Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX490 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA Wireless Office MX490 printer, Copier, scanner and Fax machine. ith incredible connectivity options. With the Google Cloud Print, AirPrint and this printer can print wirelessly from a compatible phone or tablet from almost anywhere. Wireless printer all-in-one loaded with time-saving features, including a fully integrated auto document feeder that can hold up to 20 sheets. Follow the instructions for setting up and printing on the LCD screen 2.5 “while using the internal wireless LAN connectivity. Printer PIXMA MX490 is including My Image software Garden. My Image of the Garden puts all your favorite printing features, such as special filters and Full HD Movie Print, in one convenient software applications and organize photos with the calendar view and face recognition. Printer PIXMA MX490 it can support USB 3.0 and 2.0, Bluetooth and wireless connectivity, Canon Mx490 is ideal for all offices. With a print speed of 35ppm is impressive, this printer supports outputs colored and gray for paper A4, A5, and A3. This product has a high resolution of 4800 X 1200 dpi, which is HD quality suitable for Office and production professionals.
Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MX490 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX490 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX490 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.