Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX492 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MX492 Wireless Office All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon provides users with the ability to print, scan, copy and send faxes as well as wireless connectivity without sacrificing much of your time. Printing is possible at a maximum resolution of up to 4800 x 1200dpi for detailed images and can output up to 8.8 ipm in black and white or 4.4 ipm in color. This printer also, borderless printing is possible and can create a borderless 4 x 6″ photo in about 70 seconds. Through the use of an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed or a 20-sheet automatic document feeder, the Canon PIXMA MX492 printer can scan documents up to 2400 x 1200dpi resolution. The system also allows color copying at 3.6ipm as well as faxing. To produce detailed images, this printer uses a 4-color hybrid ink system with dye-based color inks and pigment-based black inks for sharp text. Has a 100-sheet input tray for standard paper. And, with wireless connectivity, as well as USB 2.0, you can print directly from mobile devices using PIXMA Printing Solutions as well as Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint.
Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MX492 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MX492 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.