Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX492 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MX492 printer is wireless, Print, copy, scan and fax. Print documents with ease from a Smartphone or tablet that is compatible with the printer all-in-one. automatic document feeder including a fully integrated that accommodates up to 20 sheets. Plus, optional XL ink cartridges can print longer before having to replace the cartridge. PIXMA MX492 printer using the new printing technology and system 4 color cartridge, which produces quality and incredible detail in the documents or pictures, up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, with this great printer is My Image software, which makes organizing, editing, and printing pictures of fun with a variety of functions.
Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MX492 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX492 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX492 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.