Canon PIXMA MX512 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX512 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MX512 printer brings exceptional quality, speed, and ease of use to your home office, all for increased productivity. It starts with built-in Wi-F for printing and scanning virtually anywhere in your home from compatible computers and mobile devices. This printer also includes AirPrint, which lets you print photos, email, web pages, documents, and more wirelessly from a compatible iPad, Cellphone, or iPod touch device to a compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-In-One. The integrated 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder, built-in Automatic Duplex Printing, Dual Function Panel, and FastFront are just a few of the features that let you multitask with ease. This can take office efficiency to a new level and reduce costs at the same time. This printer can produce a maximum color resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 and the FINE Cartridge System means outstanding business document printing and efficiency while the built-in imaging technology ensures the integrity of the original is maintained with every copy and scan. Maintain security standards by taking advantage of features to prevent sending incorrectly dialed faxes and keep scanned files password protected. The Canon PIXMA MX512 printer also lets you turn your office into a photo lab and print beautiful borderless photo lab quality photos up to 8.5″ x 11″. Your photo printing options now also include Full HD video while you can enjoy computer-free printing via compatible direct print options.
Canon PIXMA MX512 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MX512 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MX512 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MX512 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MX512 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.