Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX522 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MX522 Printer all-in-One Wireless Inkjet printing, eases wireless from a variety of devices. The printer is equipped with Wi-Fi default to print and scan anywhere from computers and mobile devices that are compatible. This printer also includes AirPrint which allows print wirelessly from devices iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. Automatic Document Feeder 30 sheet-a fully integrated, Automatic Duplex Printing, Panel dual function, and FastFront are just some of the features that can help improve efficiency needs. Printer PIXMA MX522 already has a FINE Cartridge system means the document printing and business efficiency while the built-in imaging technology ensure the integrity of the original document is preserved with each copy and scan, so pencapain his very high resolution 4800 x 1200 maximum color resolution.
Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MX522 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX522 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX522 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.