Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX532 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MX532 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer provides printing, scanning, faxing and copying capabilities in the home or office. This printer offers high-resolution full-color printing with resolutions up to 4800 x 1200dpi and speeds of 9.7 ipm black and 5.5 ipm color. Also, this printer has automatic duplex printing and Wi-Fi connectivity, making it useful for a variety of other features. The Canon PIXMA MX532 printer can use a 100-sheet paper feeder that can handle documents up to 8.5 x 14 “, or legal size. For scanning, there is an option to use an 8.5 x 11.7” flatbed so that scanning can produce resolutions up to 1200 x 2400 dpi, and an automatic document feeder of up to 30 sheets with duplex capability. The feeder is also used for copying and sending faxes, which can make copies at a speed of 4.7 ipm and send black and white faxes in about 3 seconds. For connectivity, Wi-Fi allows you to print directly from various mobile devices, including smartphones. Plus, it lets you manage printing from any computer on your network.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MX532 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Download Canon PIXMA MX532 driver for Windows
Download Canon PIXMA MX532 driver for Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MX532 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.