Canon PIXMA MX700 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX700 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MX700 Printer all-in-one can preview, scan, copy, print, and send a fax, with Ethernet allows can make a beautiful scan results with 48-bit color depth to a maximum resolution of 2400 x 4800dpi. This printer can print wirelessly directly from PictBridge-enabled mobile camera phone, selecting and enhancing images on the 1.8-inch color LCD screen or directly from a digital camera or DV camcorder with Auto Document Feeder (ADF) for up to 30 of the original source, and two paper trays can store regular paper and photo paper. You will reach a speed of fax Super G3 in color and black and white, and the extended memory can store 40 speed dial code and receive 100 pages.
Canon PIXMA MX700 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MX700 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MX700 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MX700 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX700 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX700 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.