Canon PIXMA MX700 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX700 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MX700 Office All-In-One printer is a powerful multifunction unit that is perfect for high-volume home office needs. Exclusive printing, copying and scanning technologies deliver the highest quality results for businesses, as well as photo projects. There’s a built-in Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) that holds up to 30 originals, making it easier to copy, scan, or fax large documents, and can produce lifelike photos at resolutions up to 4800 x 1200dpi color. The Canon PIXMA MX700 printer also quickly prints 4 x 6 “borderless photos in just about 46 seconds. This printer can also print photos directly from compatible memory cards, and users can select and enhance images on the 1.8” color LCD screen, or Print photos directly from your digital camera, DV camcorder or cell phone camera, without a computer, thanks to PictBridge direct printing or IrDA interfaces. When you print a document, you’ll get bold, laser-quality text, and the copy will be very close to the original. Produces scans at up to 600 dpi resolution with a vibrant 48-bit color depth. Plus, it achieves Super G3 fax speeds in color and black and white, and its memory can store 40 speed dial codes and receive 100 page entries into memory.
Canon PIXMA MX700 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MX700 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MX700 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MX700 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MX700 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.