Canon PIXMA MX722 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX722 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MX722 printer is sharp in delivering outstanding quality and speed for its prints, this printer has built-in WiFi for printing and scanning almost anywhere, this printer also includes AirPrint, which allows printing wirelessly from an iPad, iPhone, or iPod device. touch. With cloud printing capabilities, 35 sheet Automatic Duplex Document Feeder. The PIXMA MX722 printer can produce a maximum color resolution of up to 9600 x 2400dpi which is high and 5 individual ink tanks mean outstanding printing and efficiency of business documents with a choice of high yield pigment black ink tanks to print more documents without changing the pigment black ink frequently. possible. This printer also allows unlimited printing of lab quality photos up to 8.5″ x 11″ in combination with My Image Garden software making photo organization and printing fun and easy with incredible facial recognition in 21 seconds. The PIXMA MX722 printer has a ChromaLife100 system that combines enhanced FINE print head technology with selected genuine Canon photo paper and inks for beautiful borderless photos that will last up to 100 years when stored in archival quality photo albums.
Canon PIXMA MX722 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MX722 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MX722 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MX722 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MX722 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.