Canon PIXMA MX722 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX722 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MX722 provides exceptional quality and speed for its prints, this printer has built-in WiFi for printing and scanning almost anywhere, this printer also includes AirPrint, which allows printing wirelessly from an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch device. With cloud printing capabilities, 35-sheet Automatic Duplex Document Feeder. The PIXMA MX722 printer can produce a high resolution of 9600 x 2400dpi maximum color and 5 individual ink tanks means outstanding printing and business document efficiency with a choice of high yield pigment black ink tanks to print more documents without changing the pigment black ink as often as possible. This printer also allows for unlimited printing of photo lab quality up to 8.5 “x 11” in size with a combination My Image Garden software makes organizing and printing photos fun and easy with incredible face recognition in 21 seconds. The PIXMA MX722 printer has a ChromaLife100 system that combines FINE print head technology that is enhanced with selected original Canon photo paper and ink for beautiful frameless photos that will last up to 100 years when stored in archival quality photo albums.
Canon PIXMA MX722 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MX722 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MX722 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MX722 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX722 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX722 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.