Canon PIXMA MX850 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX850 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MX850 Office All-In-One is perfect for high-volume home office needs. Plus, thanks to the patented print head technology and 5-color ink system, you can create spectacular photos with resolutions up to 9600 x 2400dpi. This printer is also a great productivity tool with a built-in Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) that holds up to 35 originals, making it easier to copy, scan, or fax large documents, and the ADF also allows automatic duplexing, so scan and print 2 documents side easily without the need for user intervention. This versatile printer can connect to a network via an Ethernet connection so its advanced features can be used by an entire office or household. Scanning and copying will closely resemble the original, and when scanning photos, you’ll produce results at up to an impressive 4800-dpi resolution, with vibrant 48-bit color depth. You can also print photos directly from a memory card – select and enhance images on the high-resolution 2.5″ color TFT display, or print directly from a PictBridge-enabled digital camera. The Canon PIXMA MX850 printer even provides fax capability with Super G3 fax speeds in color and black and white , and the memory can store 100 speed dial codes and can enter 250 entry pages into memory.
Canon PIXMA MX850 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MX850 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MX850 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MX850 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MX850 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.