Canon PIXMA MX850 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX850 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MX850 delivers outstanding performance for results Printing Office all-in-One, high performance and versatile. With professional print quality, output and high speed Ethernet network connectivity, printing, scanning, copying and high-speed with integrated technology that produces premium prints bring life new and sharp color for the document. Thanks to its patented print head technology and 5-color ink system, will create spectacular photos with a resolution of 9600 x 2400 color dpi, print quality and fast photo 4 x 6 inch borderless only takes about 21 seconds. With printer PIXMA MX850 gives a copy of it would be very appropriate to the original, and when scanning photos will yield an impressive 4800-dpi, with 48-bit color depth. Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) internal seats up to 35 original source and allow automatic duplex, so no need to wait, then invert the original 2-sided documents manually. Versatile printer can be connected to this network through the Ethernet connection, and offers interface Bluetooth BU 30-optional, so you can print wirelessly from a PC or PDA.
Canon PIXMA MX850 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MX850 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MX850 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MX850 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX850 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX850 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.