Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX860 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MX860 Office All-In-One printer brings professional printing, copying, scanning, and faxing to your small business or home office. Compact and network-ready, this sleek all-in-one configuration won’t clutter up your work area and easily connects to wireless networks. A series of highly intuitive controls let you access the functions you use most often. Job confirmation and photo preview made easy using the unit’s bright 2.5″ LCD display. Canon’s Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology optimizes copying and scanning for superior results even when copying from a copy. The Canon PIXMA MX860 combines the power of a professional printer, copier, scanner , and fax into an easy-to-use, space-saving design The included Automatic Document Feeder makes it easy to copy and scan multi-page documents Multitask for higher productivity with no supervision required With 5 separate ink tanks, lets you change the color of one per one out and reduces waste and saves you money. Printing with Canon ChromaLife 100 Ink and select photo papers ensures great memories that last up to 100 years. With this printer it is even capable of printing directly from today’s most popular memory cards. Using an optional Bluetooth adapter is possible you menc Print wirelessly from certain Bluetooth devices.
Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MX860 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MX860 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.