Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX860 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MX860 all-in-one printer that delivers professional printing, copying, scanning, and faxing, this compact Printer and network configuration, ready all-in-one and easily connect to wireless office network. Printer PIXMA MX860 membeikan Dual Color Gamut Processing technology Canon optimize copying and scanning for better results, even when copying from copies, presents a sophisticated multifunction capabilities to your business environment with This printer. With 5 separate ink tanks, which allows it to change color each time out. Print with Canon ChromaLife 100 Inks and select photo paper ensure fond memories that last up to 100 years.
Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MX860 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX860 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX860 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.