Canon PIXMA MX870 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX870 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MX870 Wireless Home Office all-in-One makes it possible to print from anywhere and offers a maximum color resolution of up to 9600 x 2400dpi, with 1pl ink droplets and 5 individual small ink tank systems. The integrated 35-sheet Automatic Document Feeder means you can quickly copy or scan originals so you can perform other tasks while the printer is running. The PIXMA MX870 printer provides standard Automatic Duplex Printing for printing 2-sided documents without having to turn pages manually and can reduce paper consumption by up to 50%, automatically copying two-sided documents without having to turn the paper manually at all. With G3 super-high-speed faxing and an Ethernet-connected network ensuring efficient communication and thanks to Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, your copies will maintain the integrity of the original as you output scan resolutions up to an incredible 4800dpi. Take full advantage of Canon’s fantastic Wi-Fi printing technology and print photos wirelessly from Easy-PhotoPrint compatible iPhone 3G, 3GS and iPod touch devices and print capabilities without an additional computer via PictBridge compatible memory cards, Bluetooth and optional images while being easily visible on 2.5″ LCDs.
Canon PIXMA MX870 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MX870 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MX870 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MX870 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MX870 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.