Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 is the printer for professional photographers, which provides the ability to print images taken with a Canon EOS Digital SLR. Printer PIXMA PRO-1 also offers a capacity for printing CDs and DVDs directly. With LUCIA pigment ink system 12 extending the color gamut with better color saturation and black color, which allows professional photographers to achieve a new level of colour reproduction accuracy and quality, so that with this printer prints shows the detail views. Five monochrome ink increases the professional print quality when creating a dramatic expression of photographic grey. In addition, new ink is about 2.5 times greater than conventional ink tanks, so the printing resolution of 4800 x reached his 2400dpi.
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA PRO-1 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA PRO-1 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA PRO-1 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.