Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Driver
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Color Inkjet Photo Printer produces professional photos with incredible detail and accuracy. Designed and developed to accommodate size-conscious photographers and imaging professionals, this printer can produce borderless large format photos up to 13 x 19″. Two separate paper trays allow you to store a variety of paper sizes for all your printing needs. The Canon PIXMA Pro9500 features Canon’s ink system LUCIA guarantees an archival photo life span of up to 100 years. Having 10 individual ink tanks allows you to replace the colors you use most often, resulting in less waste. With Auto Photo Fix enabled, your images are automatically optimized for one of five categories (Portrait , Landscape, Night Scene, Shot with Landscape, and Shot with Night Scene) to best bring out your subject. The included Easy Photo Print Pro software intelligently optimizes your images for any substrate and ambient light correction technology adapts the printout to suit conditions. the look you want.
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA Pro9500 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA Pro9500 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.