Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Driver
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 photo printer with color pigment ink, 10 for photographers who require high contrast or colors are reproduced with beautiful, photographers do not need to look beyond the colour cartridge including gray, black and matte black which is collectively produce monochrome photographs with unmatched quality in fine art paper and glossy photo paper. With the ink pigments, photographers will enjoy the very fine gradations and can create long-lasting prints that are resistant to the damaging effects of light up to 100 years. PIXMA Pro9500 printer already has the features Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) technology, resulting in a maximum resolution of 4800 x 2400 dpi. Head print 7.680-nozzle with high precision designed to give thousands of droplets of picoliter ink 3 per second in a single path. Placement of ink with this high density produces a very sharp detail and minimal spots, allowing to create beautiful photo quality photos up to 13 x 19 inches with this printer.
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA Pro9500 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA Pro9500 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA Pro9500 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.