Canon PIXMA Pro9500 MARK II Driver
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 MARK II driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 MARK II is a Digital Photo Inkjet Printers that produce practical image and file the more obvious colored and detailed. 9ppm printing speed provided by these models make it easier to complete a print job with efficiency. Printer PIXMA Pro9500 MARK II is capable of with various network devices via a PictBridge connection, USB 2.0, USB 1.0/1.1. In addition, this versatile printer has the ability to work as a copier, a fax machine, a scanner that offers a more profitable functions. LUCIA pigment ink system with 10-color ink includes praised grey, black and matte black that collectively produce monochrome photographs with unmatched quality when using a professional end result and texture Canon Fine Art Photo Papers. So this printer produces 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution thanks to Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with the patented printhead, printhead ink droplets as small as 3pl firing. This provides quality and professional details for all the photos.
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 MARK II Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA Pro9500 MARK II printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 MARK II Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 MARK II Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA Pro9500 MARK II series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA Pro9500 MARK II series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.