Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Driver
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Color Inkjet Photo Printer produces professional-quality photos that can produce borderless large-format photos up to 14 inches wide. 11 x 14″ print ready in 1 minute 23 seconds when printed on 13 x 19″ media. Two separate paper trays allow you to store a variety of paper sizes for all printing needs. The high-performance, high-density FINE print head with 6,144 FINE nozzles produces ink droplets as small as 2-picoliters, producing 11 million droplets per square inch for stunning, true-to-life images. With a print resolution of up to 4800 x 2400 and ink droplets as small as 2 picoliters, your images are produced with all the incredible details of a professional photo lab. The Canon ChromaLife100 ink system guarantees prints that last for years to come. The 8-individual ink tanks let you replace the colors you use most often, creating less waste. With Auto Photo Improvement turned on, your images are automatically optimized for one of five categories (Portrait, Landscape, Night Scene, Shots with Scenery, and Shots with Night Scene) to bring out your best subjects. The included Easy Photo Print Pro software intelligently optimizes your images for any media and Ambient Light Correction technology adapts prints to your desired viewing conditions.
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA Pro9000 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.