Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Driver
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 inkjet photo printer that produces professional photo prints with the 8-colour ink system expands the palette of colors along with the software Easy-PhotoPrint Pro Advanced to perfect the prints that optimize results colours to suit the particular lighting conditions in this fantastic Printer want do all of this and more of it while supporting Canon Fine Art Photo Papers up to 13 “x 19 ” with two separate paper paths, including front feeder for heavyweight paper types. With the ChromaLife100 system combines the benefits of the original ink and photo paper with Canon of dye-based inkjet FINE technology to produce prints that are beautiful and durable with a wide color gamut for vivid color and glitter high, so his resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi reach.
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA Pro9000 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA Pro9000 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.