Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Professional Inkjet Photo which can produce resolutions up to 4800 x 2400dpi and Canon’s FINE technology with ink droplets as small as 3.0 pl. The printer’s 8-cartridge ink system provides a wide range of colors and includes 3 black inks for high-quality black-and-white photos. This printer can produce borderless prints up to 13 x 19″ and is compatible with a variety of media, including glossy, luster, and matte photo paper as well as Museum Etching and other fine art papers. In addition, you can print directly on CDs, DVDs, and discs Customizable Blu-ray.The included Print Studio Pro plug-in software provides an easy way to achieve optimal results when printing directly from Adobe Photoshop CS and Elements, as well as from Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.The Canon PIXMA Pro-100 has several connectivity options so you can easily print from different devices.In addition to the standard USB connection, you can connect to the printer via a wired or wireless Ethernet network.Also, you can use the front-facing USB port to print directly from a compatible digital camera with PictBridge compatibility.
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA PRO-100 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA PRO-100 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.