Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA PR0-100 Wireless Photo Professional Inkjet Printer, with 8-ink system cartridges printer provides a wide range of colors and includes 3 black ink for black and white photographs are of high quality, and with this printer can be compatible with the a variety of media, including photo paper glossy, lustrous, and matte as well as Museum Etching and other fine art paper. In addition, the Printer PIXMA PRO-100 can print directly on CD, DVD, and Blu-ray discs. With the included in the software provides an easy way to achieve optimal results when you print directly from Adobe Photoshop CS and elements, as well as from Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. Printer PIXMA PRO-100 have some connectivity options allowing you to easily print from a different device. In addition to the standard USB connection, it can be connected to a printer via wired or wireless Ethernet network. In addition, it can use the USB port that faces forward to print directly from a digital camera is compatible with PictBridge compatibility. With the fine print technology Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) has a patented print head which allows printing with microscopic droplets and high resolution up to 4800 x 2400dpi,
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA PRO-100 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA PRO-100 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA PRO-100 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.