Canon PIXMA PRO 200 Driver
Canon PIXMA PRO 200 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Wireless Professional Inkjet Photo Printer is the ideal choice for bringing vibrant color photos and designs to life. Featuring an 8-color dye-based ink system, this versatile 13″ wide printer is designed to meet the demands of photographers and graphic artists. It offers beautiful print quality, high-speed printing, and outstanding productivity all in one compact footprint, enabling it to consistently produce art-worthy output. Offers beautiful print quality and is compatible with a variety of media, can produce borderless prints up to 13 x 19″, and for borderless printing, allows checking ink levels and performing printer maintenance, and the printer provides a USB option, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi for connectivity. Can produce print resolutions up to 4800 x 2400dpi. A high-quality standard A3+ border color print can be completed in approximately one minute and 30 seconds.
Canon PIXMA PRO 200 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA PRO 200 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA PRO 200 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA PRO 200 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA PRO 200 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.