Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA PRO-10. Professional Inkjet Photo Printer Wireless with pigment ink 10-based system with Chroma Optimizer. This printer uses the Optimal Image Generator System to ensure what is reflected exactly as in get. OIG systems analyze each area of print and choose the best mix of ink so it can see the colors needed to be seen in print. Printer PIXMA PRO-10 already has technology FINE ink droplets as small as with Canon 4.0 pl. 10-cartridge ink system printers provides a wide range of colors and includes 3 black ink for black and white photographs of high quality. In addition, this printer can print directly on CD, DVD. So his resolution is very high with a resolution of 4800 x 2400dpi printer has been able to provide highly professional photos results. Printer PIXMA PRO-10 can also print photos directly from email, Web pages and documents from the MacBook, iphone, iPad, or iPod Touch directly to your printer without installing drivers.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA PRO-10 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA PRO-10 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA PRO-10 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.