Canon SELPHY ES1 Driver
Canon SELPHY ES1 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon SELPHY ES1 Compact Photo Printer uses an all-in-one media cassette and ink system that has a 50-sheet capacity and one-touch operation for unparalleled ease of use. The stylish vertical design features a carrying handle and a retractable USB cable for further convenience. Canon’s DIGIC II image processor and advanced printhead controller contribute to outstanding print quality that easily compares to traditional photo lab prints. Plus, a wide range of creative options and image enhancement tools can be selected from the 2.5″ color LCD screen that tilts up on the printer. Furthermore, the retractable USB cable never gets lost and the comfortable grip makes printing truly portable. Simply connect your PictBridge-enabled digital camera or camcorder via the built-in retractable USB cable or insert your camera’s memory card into one of the available card slots to access your images and print directly without the need to pre-load images to a computer.Print photos from a compatible mobile phone using wireless IrDA or an optional Bluetooth adapter.
Canon SELPHY ES1 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY ES1 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon SELPHY ES1 Driver Installation
How to install Canon SELPHY ES1 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon SELPHY ES1 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.