Canon SELPHY ES1 Driver
Canon SELPHY ES1 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon SELPHY ES1 Compact Printer uses an all-in-one ink and media cassette system that has a 50-sheet capacity and one-touch operation for unparalleled ease of use. The stylish vertical design combines a grip and a retractable USB cable for further comfort. In addition, a variety of creative options and image enhancement tools can be selected from the 2.5 “Colour LCD display of the printer, Canon’s DIGIC II image processor and sophisticated print head controllers contribute to excellent and easy print quality. The Canon SELPHY ES1 Printer can print directly without a computer, simply connect a PictBridge-enabled camera or digital camcorder via a built-in USB cable that can be pulled or insert the camera’s memory card into one of the available card slots To access the image and print directly without the need to load the first image onto the computer. Print photos from a compatible phone using a wireless IrDA or an optional Bluetooth adapter. Wireless printing is also possible from a WiFi-enabled camera with a wireless print adapter.
Canon SELPHY ES1 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY ES1 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon SELPHY ES1 Driver Installation
Canon SELPHY ES1 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY ES1 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY ES1 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.