Canon SELPHY ES3 Driver
Canon SELPHY ES3 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon SELPHY Photo ES3 Compact printeruses An all-in-one media and ink cassette system that has a 50-sheet capacity and one-touch operation for unparalleled ease of use. The stylish vertical design combines a grip for further convenience, and even does not need a computer to use this remarkable printer, simply print directly from a compatible memory card, a camera and camcorder equipped IrDA wireless devices or mobile phones and Bluetooth devices (with optional Bluetooth adapter), which can select and edit images directly on the printer using the 3.5 “Color LCD screen, and a number of built-in effects and adjustments Desired. This Printer can even store images with 1GB capacity available. The prints produced by Canon SELPHY ES3 are waterproof and will be fastness up to 100 years. Thanks to the built-in DIGIC II image processor, the SELPHY ES3 ensures that all of your prints look best by automatically correcting red eyes, and enhancing images for exposure, color, and brightness.
Canon SELPHY ES3 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY ES3 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon SELPHY ES3 Driver Installation
Canon SELPHY ES3 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY ES3 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY ES3 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.