Canon SELPHY ES40 Driver
Canon SELPHY ES40 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon Photo SELPHY ES40 Compact Printer is a dye-sublimation printer that uses heat to transfer ink to paper and reproduce up to 16.8 million colors. This Printer displays the postcard size photos in less than a minute. The Canon SELPHY ES40 Printer is equipped to print with or without a computer and is also compatible with 20 types of memory cards, it has a USB port and a PictBridge connection to print directly from a digital camera or a DV camcorder. This Printer can also print wirelessly from a Bluetooth mobile device with an optional BU-30 Bluetooth adapter. Easy to operate and the front panel has a 3.5 inch high-resolution LCD screen for viewing, selecting and editing images plus easy scroll wheel to select various printer features. The Canon SELPHY ES40 Printer has voice guidance features that when used will warn the user for various printer functions such as, “Choose Color “, or “replace cartridge” and have a built-in handle. For added convenience, the printer also has a built-in power adapter. During the printing process a clear protective coating is added that helps to protect against the deterioration of images from light, water and gas to photo lab quality photos that will last up to 100 years.
Canon SELPHY ES40 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY ES40 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon SELPHY ES40 Driver Installation
Canon SELPHY ES40 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY ES40 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY ES40 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.