Canon SELPHY ES2 Driver
Canon SELPHY ES2 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon SELPHY ES2 uses an all-in-one ink and media cassette system that has a 50-sheet capacity and one-touch operation for unparalleled ease of use. The stylish vertical design incorporates a grab handle for further comfort. You don’t even need a computer to use this great printer, just print directly from a compatible memory card, PictBridge-equipped camera, or Bluetooth device (with an optional Bluetooth adapter). Select and edit images directly on the printer using the 3.0″ Color LCD screen, and a number of desired default effects and adjustments. The Canon SELPHY ES2 printer has Dye sublimation technology, which means prints have the smooth color gradations expected from professional printouts, ensuring that all prints look their best by automatically correcting red-eye, and enhancing images for exposure, color, and brightness.
Canon SELPHY ES2 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY ES2 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon SELPHY ES2 Driver Installation
How to install Canon SELPHY ES2 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon SELPHY ES2 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.