Canon SELPHY ES2 Driver
Canon SELPHY ES2 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon SELPHY ES2 utilizes an all-in-one ink and media cassette system that has a 50-sheet capacity and one-touch operation for unparalleled ease of use. The stylish vertical design combines a grip handle for further comfort. It doesn’t even require a computer to use this remarkable printer, just print directly from a compatible memory card, a PictBridge-equipped camera or a Bluetooth device (with an optional Bluetooth adapter). Can select and edit images directly on the printer using the 3.0 “Color LCD screen, and a number of default effects and adjustments are desired. The Canon SELPHY ES2 printer has a Dye printer sublimation technology means that the mold has a subtle color gradation as expected from the professional print results. Thus ensuring that all print results look best by automatically correcting red eyes, and enhancing the image for exposure, color, and brightness.
Canon SELPHY ES2 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY ES2 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon SELPHY ES2 Driver Installation
Canon SELPHY ES2 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY ES2 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY ES2 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.