Canon SELPHY ES30 Driver
Canon SELPHY ES30 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon SELPHY ES30 Compact Photo Printer uses an all-in-one ink and media cassette system that has a 50-sheet capacity and one-touch operation for unparalleled ease of use. The stylish vertical design incorporates a grip for further convenience, and you don’t even need a computer to use this amazing printer, simply print directly from compatible memory cards, PictBridge-equipped cameras and camcorders, or cell phones and Bluetooth devices (with a Bluetooth adapter). optional). You can select and edit your images right on the printer using the 3.0″ color LCD screen, and a number of built-in effects and adjustments are at your disposal. Your Canon SELPHY ES30 can create calendars with your own special scenes, create photo frames and speech bubbles that customize, add unique filter effects, and create album pages filled with your family and friends’ favorite memories.
Canon SELPHY ES30 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY ES30 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon SELPHY ES30 Driver Installation
How to install Canon SELPHY ES30 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon SELPHY ES30 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.