Canon SELPHY ES30 Driver
Canon SELPHY ES30 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon SELPHY Photo ES30 Compact Printer uses an all-in-one ink and media cassette system that has a 50-sheet capacity and one-touch operation for unparalleled ease of use. The stylish vertical design combines a grip for further comfort, and there is even no need for a computer to use this remarkable printer; Simply print directly from compatible memory cards, camera and camcorder equipped with PictBridge, or mobile phones and Bluetooth devices (with optional Bluetooth adapter) and can select and edit images directly in the printer using the LCD screen Color 3.0 “. The Canon SELPHY Photo ES30 Printer is also the perfect scrapbooking companion-with it can create calendars with special scenes, generate customized photo frames and greeting bubbles, add unique filter effects, and create album pages Full of memories. The Printer has a number of creative editing capabilities and pre-loaded templates so you can print frames and speech bubbles directly on the template, or add unique filter effects. In addition, three innovative image effects are also available Modern Bright, Pin-hole Camera (which simulates the effects of ancient camera vignetting).
Canon SELPHY ES30 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY ES30 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon SELPHY ES30 Driver Installation
Canon SELPHY ES30 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY ES30 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY ES30 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.