Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP130 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP130 Printer Scanner Copier and DigitalCard Reader, print high-quality photos and text. Copy of the document. Scan your photos and other images. And with the direct print card slot, this printer can print directly from memory card also included a series of sophisticated software which displays Easy-PhotoPrint that is designed to simplify the printing of digital photos are brilliant. Easy-WebPrint software was developed to print web pages in full colour without cutting the right margin. This versatile player has quality and speed to match. PIXMA MP130 printer already has the features Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) uses a print head 1088-nozzle that emit droplets that are consistent and precision, as small as 2 picoliter so outstanding resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi and clear, detailed images. With the interface Hi-Speed USB 2.0 allows the transfer of images and a fast scanning speed. This printer is already all in one print and copy up to 18ppm and up to 13ppm Black colored photos without frame measures 4 x 6 inches only takes about 58 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP130 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP130 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP130 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.