Canon PIXMA MP970 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP970 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP970 Printer photo inkjet technology, allows the preview, scan, copy, and print photos and documents with ease. The printer features a compact and sleek design that can preview images in high resolution on a 3.5-inch TFT screen, scan a beautiful picture with a color resolution of up to 9600 x 2400dpi. This MP970 PIXMA printer can print photos directly from a memory card, camera, DV Camcorder, or camera phone in a matter of seconds, for color printing produces stunning color resolution up to 4800 x 9600dpi, but that this printer It will even allow printing or copying two sides to save paper. With sophisticated color 7 ink system can provide accurate and high quality prints of photographs and documents, up to 30 pages per minute in black up to 22 pages per minute in color and can print borderless photos 4 “x 6 n” print in about 35 seconds with this printer.
Canon PIXMA MP970 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP970 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MP970 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MP970 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP970 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP970 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.