Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP980 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MP980 Photo All-In-One printer prints lab-quality photos and laser-sharp text with stunning print resolution of up to 9600 x 2400 color dpi resolution. To achieve this, Canon’s Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) employs a next-generation print head that emits accurate and consistent droplets as small as 1 picoliter, resulting in smoother, grain-free images. The advanced 6-color ink system includes 5 dye-based inks (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Grey) and a pigment-based black ink. The result is truer, more lifelike photos and laser-quality text and graphics. Even with all this focus on image quality, the Canon PIXMA MP980 Photo All-In-One is still amazingly fast – printing letter-sized black text documents at speeds of up to 26 pages per minute. The high-resolution CCD scanner delivers a spectacular 4800 x 9600 color dpi resolution, and is capable of scanning 35mm slides and negatives, plus produces more true-to-life copies. The Canon PIXMA MP980 printer is ready to share – it can be accessed wirelessly so you can print from anywhere in the house via Wi-Fi, or you can connect the All-In-One using an Ethernet cable and print from a wired computer in another room. Users can also print without a computer, produce photos directly from a digital camera memory card, or from a PictBridge-enabled camera. Preview and fine-tune images on the 3.5″ TFT display and use comfortable, intuitive controls.
Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP980 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MP980 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.