Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP980 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP980 all-in-one photo printers, wireless printers the best LCD 3.5 inch. With six individual ink system featuring Gray Ink delivers professional color and monochrome photos. Six ink system is equipped with an exclusive Gray Ink Canon that provides professional black and white photographs with this printer. Printer PIXMA MP980 can make Photo 4 x 6 inch durable with a resolution of 9600 x 2400 color dpi is spectacular in about 20 seconds. High resolution CCD scanner will produce 4800 x 9600 dpi color spectacular results, and a copy will be more faithful to the original. With two paper trays allow storing photo paper in one, plain paper in the other paper-so it’s always ready to print a photo or document. Plus, it can automatically print 2-sided to save paper. But it’s the printer PIXMA MP980 Canon ChromaLife100 system already has a + combining FINE print head technology-enhanced and five new ink tank with a new selection of Canon photo paper. This unique system allows making beautiful photos that will last up to 300 years when stored in a photo album-quality archive.
Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP980 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP980 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP980 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.