Canon PIXMA MP950 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP950 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MP950 printer is a multifunction printer that functions as a very fast copier, scanner and printer with high quality output, with the front panel offering a 3.6-inch LCD for photo preview and an impressively designed set of controls and menus that allow process customization. automatic image optimization, brightness adjustment, cropping, and more. The Canon PIXMA MP950 printer uses seven inks, with separate cartridges for each color cyan, yellow, magenta, cyan, light mauve, black, and two versions one dye-based and pigment-based etc. Photos of light cyan and light magenta improve the quality of looks by making it easier to make subtle color changes. This printer can print photos directly from memory card options and document-reading devices so that speeds, black PictBridge prints up to 29 ppm in about 2.1 seconds per page and color document printing up to 22 ppm in about 2.7 seconds per page. The Canon PIXMA MP950 printer can also print 4 x 6 sizeless photos in 46 minutes, with the ChromaLife100 System present for beautiful and long-lasting photos and providing a resolution of 9600 x 2400dpi so that the prints look more professional.
Canon PIXMA MP950 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP950 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MP950 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MP950 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MP950 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.