Canon PIXMA MP950 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP950 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP950 all-in-one printers, also function as copiers, scanners, and printers are very fast with high quality output, with the front panel offers a 3.6-inch LCD to preview photos and a series of controls and menus designed with impressive that allows adjustment of the automatic image optimization process, adjustment of brightness, trimming, and much more. Printer PIXMA MP950 ink uses seven, with separate cartridges for each color of cyan, yellow, magenta, cyan, magenta young young, black, and two versions of one dye-based and pigment-based etc. Light cyan and light magenta photo enhance the look by making it easier to create a smooth color changes. Two black let pigment-based version using the AIO for dye-based text and version for the photos. This printer can print photos directly from the memory card option and the device that read the document so that the speed, PictBridge black prints up to 29 ppm, about 2.1 seconds per page and colored document printing up to 22 ppm, about 2.7 seconds per page, the printer PIXMA MP950 can also print photos without size 4 x 6 in a time of 46 minutes, with its ChromaLife100 System exists for a photo of a beautiful and durable and provide a resolution of 9600 x 2400dpi so that the printing results more professional look.
Canon PIXMA MP950 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP950 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MP950 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MP950 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP950 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP950 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.