Canon PIXMA MP960 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP960 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP960 printer is to produce premium photo prints are durable and of high quality. With its 3.5-inch TFT screen flip-out light allows to preview images before printing and photo editing. The printer also has an interface Easy-Scroll Wheel new options that include editing, copying, printing, and scanning. MP960 printer can print detailed and sharp prints up to 9600 x 2400dpi colors. And it also has the flexibility to print on fabric thick art photo paper that is thicker. FINE print head technology makes quick work of photographs and text, this printer has an ink system incorporates sophisticated color seven six dye-based inks, including photo cyan and photo magenta color perfect for photos like life, as well as black ink -based pigment yielded a laser-quality for business documents, print quality photos of 4 x 6 inch borderless in about 35 seconds. Canon MP960 printer support-to-Canon Direct Advantage is easy to use. Connected via PictBridge port, connection to Canon Canon allows users to brighten the face, print information photo shoot on a printout, or even printing a contact sheet with up to 35 pictures are all straight from the camera controls without PC .
Canon PIXMA MP960 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP960 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MP960 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MP960 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP960 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP960 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.