Canon PIXMA MP960 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP960 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MP960 Photo all-in-one is a premium photo printer for producing quality and durable photo prints. This printer can print sharp and detailed prints up to a resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi colors. Users also have the flexibility to print on thicker fine art photo cloth paper. The FINE technology print head gets photos and text working fast with a next-generation 3,584-nozzle print head that dispenses precise droplets as small as one picoliter. The advanced seven-color ink system incorporates six dye-based inks, including photo cyan and photo magenta colors that are perfect for lifelike photos, and pigment-based black ink that produces laser-quality text for business documents. You can produce a borderless, lab-quality print of a 4 x 6-inch photo in approximately 35 seconds. The Canon PIXMA MP960 printer can copy up to 30ppm in black and 22ppm in color and has a built-in duplexer, producing two-sided documents and photos. As a photo or document scanner, the color CCD scanning element has a maximum high resolution of 4800 dpi with vibrant 48-bit color depth designed to scan up to eight slides, twelve negatives and film using the built-in adapter. The printer can also copy at up to 30ppm in black and 22ppm in color and has a built-in duplexer, producing two-sided documents and photos. As a photo or document scanner, the color CCD scanning element has a maximum high resolution of up to 4800 dpi with a vibrant 48-bit color depth designed to scan up to eight slides, twelve negatives and film using the built-in adapter. Uses advanced copying technology to provide you with precise reproductions of images and originals. Canon’s Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology enhances color accuracy by independently controlling brightness, hue and other elements to ensure there is little difference between the original and the copy. When used with a supported Canon digital SLR, and able to connect via the PictBridge port, the Canon-to-Canon connection lets users brighten faces, print shooting information on printouts, or even print contact sheets of up to 35 images, all directly from camera control without a PC.
Canon PIXMA MP960 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP960 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MP960 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MP960 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MP960 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.