Canon PIXMA MP830 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP830 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP830 printer a versatile all in one, print, scan, copy, and send a fax. With 2.5 LCD color viewer’s “great and easy control panel, can evaluate and improve the pictures from memory card compatible 2 before printing. PIXMA MP830 printer can print directly from a digital camera or DV PictBridge ready. This printer Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet use Nozzle Engineering (FINE) which issued a proper, consistent droplets as small as 1 picoliter,, produces images that are smooth and combined with ink system Canon ContrastPLUS 5-color 5 (four dye-based inks and a pigment-based black ink) technology produces photos as photos along with laser-quality text, so the resolution reached 9600 x 2400dpi, and the presence of Auto Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) can read both sides of a two-sided document.
Canon PIXMA MP830 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP830 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MP830 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MP830 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP830 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP830 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.