Canon PIXMA MP830 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP830 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The ultra-versatile Canon PIXMA MP830 Office All-in-One does it all to print, scan, copy and fax making it the ideal all-in-one device for your home or small office. This printer can produce an extraordinary print resolution of up to 9600 x 2400 dpi colors. To achieve this high print quality, Canon uses Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE). FINE is the next generation 3,584-nozzle print head that delivers accurate and consistent drops as small as 1 picoliter, creating smooth, grain-free images. Combined with Canon’s ContrastPLUS 5-color ink system (four dye-based inks and a pigment-based black), this latest technology creates lifelike photos alongside laser-quality text. With a large 2.5″ LCD color viewer and convenient control panel, you can evaluate and fine-tune images from a compatible memory card before printing. Or, you can skip the computer and print directly from a PictBridge-ready digital camera or DV camcorder. You can Prints borderless prints of laboratory quality 4″ x 6″ photos in up to 36 seconds. Automatic duplex Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) can read both sides of two-sided documents. This feature saves you time by letting you copy or scan two-sided originals without must turn it by hand. The ADF can hold up to 35 page originals at one time, making it easier to copy, scan, or fax multi-page documents. This printer has dual paper trays, the ADF gives you the ability to high-capacity copy even two originals side. The AE (Auto Exposure) Copy feature automatically optimizes the reproduction quality based on je nis the original document that you duplicated. Scan technology lets you produce scans at up to an incredible 2400 dpi resolution, with vibrant 48-bit color depth. Another great feature of the Canon PIXMA MP830 multifunction printer is its fax capabilities. you can achieve fax speeds of up to 33.6 kbps (Super G3) in color and black and white. With a transmission speed of up to 3 seconds per page in black and white, and 1 minute 20 seconds in color. In addition, the extended memory allows you to store 100 speed dial codes, receive up to 250 incoming pages, and store 6 one-touch calls.
Canon PIXMA MP830 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP830 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Download Canon PIXMA MP830 driver for Windows
Download Canon PIXMA MP830 driver for Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP830 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MP830 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MP830 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.