Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP140 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP140 all-in-one multifunction printer that delivers performance to print, copy and scan with high quality, which combines the FINE print head technology that allows printing photos more beautiful and the persist long. PIXMA MP140 printer can print 20 pages per minute in black and white, while the color can print 15 pages in a minute, so a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi reach.
Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP140 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP140 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP140 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.