Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP140 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MP140 printer is a very compact all in one for high quality photo and text printing, copying documents, scanning photos and other images. Also included is an advanced software suite featuring Easy-Photoprint designed to simplify printing brilliant digital photos. Plus, Easy-WebPrint prints your web page in full color without cropping the right margin. This versatile performance has quality and speed to match its convenience. Canon Full photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) technology which can emit consistent and precise droplets as small as 2 picoliters. This printer can produce an extraordinary resolution of up to 4800 x 1200dpi colors and images that are clear and detailed. This printer can print and copy up to 18 ppm in black and up to 13 ppm in color, printing a 4 x 6 inch borderless photo in only about 58 seconds. Additionally, the USB 2.0 high-speed interface enables fast image transfer and scanning speeds.
Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP140 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MP140 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.