Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP150 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP150 printer all in one with the ability to print, scan, and copy. These printers are already using PictBridge direct printing photos can be via the camera or a mobile phone that is connected. PIXMA MP150 printer has a resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi black and white and color 1200 x 4800 dpi printing delivers results that are bright and clear, with microscopic Droplets as large with 2 picoliter using FINE kartrik. This printer can print borderless photos in sizes 4 x 6 with a time of 55 minutes, apart from this printer on it already has a print head Canon ChromaLife100 system, new formulations of ink and photo paper original Canon keep your memory produces photos beautiful, durable.
Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP150 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP150 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP150 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.