Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP150 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MP150 printer is all in one for printing high-quality photos and text, copying documents, scanning photos and other images. Also included is an advanced software suite featuring Easy-Photoprint designed to simplify printing brilliant digital photos. Plus, Easy-WebPrint prints your web page in full color without cropping the right margin. This versatile performance has quality and speed to match its convenience. Canon Full photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) technology which can emit consistent and precise droplets as small as 2 picoliters. This printer already uses PictBridge to directly print photos via a connected camera or mobile phone. The PIXMA MP150 printer can produce resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi in black and white and 1200 x 4800 dpi in color, providing bright and clear printouts, with Microscopic Droplets of 2 picoliters using a FINE cartridge. This printer can print borderless photos in size 4 x 6 in 55 minutes, besides that this printer already has a Canon ChromaLife100 system print head on it, new ink formulations and original Canon photo paper keep your memory producing beautiful, long-lasting photos.
Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP150 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MP150 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.