Canon PIXMA MP160 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP160 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MP160 printer is a system that lets you get more done, right at home. Allows you to print beautiful, long-lasting photos, along with copies that are more true to the original images and text. The unique Z-Lid lets you produce clear, complete scans of even thick originals such as personal notebooks. You can even print photos directly from a PictBridge compatible camera or DV camcorder without the need for a computer. This four-color printer, with true pigmented black inks and high-intensity colors, is ideal for printing text, web pages and photos. It offers resolutions as high as 4800 x 1200dpi and the ability to copy up to 22 pages per minute (ppm) in monochrome and 17 ppm in color. Borderless photo prints just as quickly as a 4 x 6 inch photo prints in under a minute. The Canon PIXMA MP160 printer uses the Canon ChromaLife100 system, including FINE print head technology for outstanding photo printing. When using certain genuine Canon photo papers and inks, prints do not fade for up to 100 years when stored in archival quality photo albums.
Canon PIXMA MP160 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP160 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MP160 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MP160 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MP160 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.