Canon PIXMA MP160 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP160 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP160 photo all in one printer, allowing to print, copy, and Scan photos and documents quickly and easily. to print photos of beautiful and durable, along with a copy of a more true to the original images and text with the unique Z-Lid allows generate a clear and complete scan even from original documents, even the Printer PIXMA MP160 print photos directly from a PictBridge compatible camera or DV camcorder without using a computer. Four color printer with pigmented black ink properly and the intensity of the color is high, it is ideal to print text, web pages, and photos. Affordable and cost effective, so offering high resolution 4800 X 1200 color dots per inch (dpi) and the ability to copy up to 22 pages per minute (ppm) in monochrome and color 17 ppm. Photo printing borderless 4 x 6-inch photo printed in less than one minute. This printer Canon ChromaLife100 system already use, including FINE print head technology for exceptional photo printing. When using photo paper and inkjet Canon original choice, prints can withstand fade for up to 100 years when stored in a photo album-quality archive. In addition, the ChromaLife100 scored, when created using original Canon photo paper as Photo Paper Pro or Photo Paper Plus Glossy, light resistance up to 30 years when displayed in glass.
Canon PIXMA MP160 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP160 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MP160 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MP160 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP160 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP160 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.