Canon PIXMA MP170 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP170 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MP170 photo all-in-one printer can print photos directly from all PictBridge compatible cameras and camcorders. Or use the memory card slot to print photos directly from the memory card. Select an image format and print using the control panel without connecting to a PC. Apart from that, this printer can also print, scan, and copy perfectly. Thanks to the Canon FINE cartridge with a minimum of 2pl ink droplets you get bright colors and sharp details for all prints so that the resolution reaches up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. With the Canon PIXMA MP170 printer, you can print borderless photos in 55 seconds. This printer can print 4 x 6 inch photos with very professional results in large volume printing.
Canon PIXMA MP170 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP170 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MP170 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MP170 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MP170 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.