Canon PIXMA MP170 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP170 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP170 photo all-in-one printer, print photos directly from all of the cameras and camcorders that are compatible with PictBridge. Or use the memory card slots to print photos directly from a memory card. Select the image format and print using the control panel without connecting to a PC. In addition to the printer can also print, scan and copy perfectly. Thanks to Canon FINE cartridge with minimal ink droplets 2pl get bright colors and sharp details for all prints so that his resolution is 4800 x 1200 dpi whatsoever reach. With the PIXMA MP170 Printer can print borderless photos with a time of 55 seconds this printer can print 4 x 6 photos with very professional results in a large volume printing.
Canon PIXMA MP170 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP170 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MP170 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MP170 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP170 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP170 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.