Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP180 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MP180 is an all in one photo printer with two FINE printheads with a micro-nozzle for fine ink droplets up to 2 picoliters. For prints with bright colors with high detail so that the resolution reaches up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution, with this multifunction printer you can print borderless photos or photocopies extend to various formats ranging from credit card size to A4, with 52 seconds this printer can produce Borderless photos for photos measuring 10 x 15 cm. The Canon PIXMA MP180 printer can print photos directly from your PictBridge compatible digital camera or camcorder. The memory card slot accommodates memory cards which are popular for direct printing. From the control panel on the printer, images and print formats can be selected without turning on the PC. With this Canon ChromaLife100 system for brilliant photo prints with increased color stability. The combination of the FINE printhead with special Canon photo paper and matching ink allows print archiving of up to 100 years under certain conditions.
Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP180 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MP180 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.