Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP180 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP180 is photo printers all in one, with two FINE printhead with micro-nozzles for fine ink droplets to 2 pikoliter. For prints in bright colors with high detail so that his resolution is 4800 x 1200 dpi reach with this multifunction printer, printing photos without borders or the copy extends to a variety of formats ranging from credit-card size up to A4, with time 52 seconds this printer can produce borderless photos for the photo size 10 x 15 cm ber. MP180 PIXMA Printer can print photos directly from your digital camera or camcorder compatible with PictBridge. Memory card slots accommodate memory cards popular for printing directly. From the control panel on the printer, the print image and format can be selected without turning on the PC. With the Canon ChromaLife100 system is for photo printing results are brilliant with colour stability increases. The combination of FINE printhead with ink matching special and original Canon photo paper allows archiving printouts of up to 100 years under certain conditions.
Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP180 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP180 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP180 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.