Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP230 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MP230 is an all-in-one printer that delivers professional results in less time. This printer is designed to print, copy, and scan quickly and easily. With the printer you can create beautiful 4 x 6 inch borderless prints in about 46 seconds, and even print photos from digital cameras without a computer. Plus, the included software helps you enhance your photos and create a series of albums, calendars, and stickers, and any work style designs. The Canon PIXMA MP230 printer uses precision ink nozzles to create high-resolution photos up to 4800 x 1200dpi. Microscopic color ink droplets measuring two picoliters produce sharp, finely detailed photos. Plus, your photos can last up to 100 years if you use this system with Canon inks and photo paper. This multifunction printer offers black print speeds of up to 22 pages per minute (ppm) and up to 17 ppm for color, as well as 22 copies per minute (cpm) for black and 17 cpm for color. This printer is very easy to operate, simply take a picture with a PictBridge-enabled DV digital camera/camcorder, then connect and print. This printer can rely on two-color gamut processing technology to automatically optimize quality based on the type of original you are copying.
Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP230 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MP230 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.