Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP230 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA Inkjet Photo MP230 all-in-One that delivers exceptional quality for documents and photos, with a maximum color print resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi, with the comfort and quality of ink cartridges Canon FINE. My Garden Image software puts all your favorite printing features, such as Filter Effects such as Fish Eye and Blur the Background, Full HD Movie Print and more everything into one software application. Printer PIXMA MP230 can print borderless photos 4 x 6 with a time of 40 minutes, and his other things this printer ChromaLife100 system already has, this system combines the FINE print head technology enhanced with original Canon inks and photo paper The original Canon elected to photograph beautiful infinity that will last up to 300 years when stored in a photo album-quality archive.
Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP230 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP230 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP230 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.