Canon PIXMA MP240 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP240 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP240 printer color inkjet all-in-one with entry level to print, scan and copy. This printer offers printing documents and photos at a resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, copying and scanning. This gives the black 19ppm print speed, color, and 15ppm can print borderless photos 4 x 6 in 45 seconds. PIXMA MP240 printer has USB and PictBridge interface and high speed to print directly from compatible digital cameras and camera phones. This printer has a system ChromaLife 100 system is composed of printhead FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering), select the original Canon inks and select Canon photo paper. Ink droplets produce FINE printhead with high density, small diameter, and precision nozzles. 4-colour ink system ChromaLife 100 ensures a clear and real color as well as black text is thick with ink and paper designed to help withstand the common conditions that cause fading photos.
Canon PIXMA MP240 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP240 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MP240 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MP240 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP240 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP240 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.