Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP280 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP280 Printer is an all-in-One Inkjet is practical, producing images and sharp and detailed file with a resolution of 2400 x 4800dpi. These printers are able to network with various devices via USB, USB 2.0 connection. In addition, this versatile colour model has the ability to work as a copier, a fax machine, a scanner that offers more functionality. With the combined Hybrid System the patented Ink Canon. So, this Printer will have black pigment ink for sharp text and ink dyes for beautiful photos up to 8.5 “x 11 ‘s” all with exceptional quality.
Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP280 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP280 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP280 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.