Canon PIXMA MP280 w/ PP-201 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP280 w/ PP-201 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MP280 w/PP-201 provides high quality photos and documents in a compact multifunction printer. This printer not only copies and scans text and images but also automatically applies these corrections to remove red-eye, images, and multiple-exposure zones to photos. The scanner also applies Auto Document to analyze documents and make corrections on the data area by area, ensuring that the printed output achieves maximum quality. The PIXMA MP280 w/PP-201 printer uses two Canon ink cartridges filled with ink for document and photo quality. One is a black cartridge for laser-quality text and one multi-color cartridge for photos, and the Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with patented print head releases ink droplets as small as 2pl so that a resolution of 4800x 1200 dpi achieves this with very high, professional results.
Canon PIXMA MP280 w/ PP-201 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP280 w/ PP-201 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MP280 w/ PP-201 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MP280 w/ PP-201 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MP280 w/ PP-201 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.