Canon PIXMA MP280 w/ PP-201 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP280 w/ PP-201 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP280 w/PP-201 provides high quality photos and documents in a compact, multifunction printer. These printers do not just copy and scan text and images but also automatically apply this correction red-eye removal, images, and multiple-exposure zones to photos. The scanner also apply Automatic Document to analyze the documents and provide corrections to the data area for the sake of the area, ensuring that the prints reaching maximum quality. Printer PIXMA MP280 w/PP-201 this either using Two Canon ink cartridges contain ink for quality documents and photos. One is the black cartridge for laser-quality text and one multi-color cartridge is for the photo, and Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with the patented print head ink droplets as small as 2pl release so that the resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi reached him with very high results and professional.
Canon PIXMA MP280 w/ PP-201 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP280 w/ PP-201 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MP280 w/ PP-201 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MP280 w/ PP-201 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP280 w/ PP-201 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP280 w/ PP-201 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.