Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP460 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP460 printer all-in-One allows to print, copy, and Scan photos and documents quickly and easily. With ink droplets as small as two picoliter, and resolutions as high as 4800 x 1200 color dots per inch (dpi), this photo printer can print 4 x 6 inch borderless photo quality prints with about 52 seconds. Printer PIXMA MP460 also offers print speeds up to 22 pages per minute (ppm) and 17 ppm color speeds with incredible results is due to the direct printing is very easy thanks to the memory card slots and PictBridge for printing capabilities PC-free, fast and easy. Printer PIXMA MP460 Canon ChromaLife100 system, including FINE print head technology for exceptional photo printing. When using photo paper and inkjet Canon original choice, prints can withstand fade for up to 100 years when stored in a photo album-quality archive. The resulting printout on Canon Photo Paper Pro with ChromaLife100 inks compatible with the gas have durability up to 10 years when exposed to open air. In addition, the ChromaLife100 scored, when created using original Canon photo paper as Photo Paper Pro or Photo Paper Plus Glossy, light resistance up to 30 years when displayed in glass.
Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP460 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP460 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP460 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.