Canon PIXMA MP470 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP470 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP460 inkjet photo printer with technology all in one, this versatile versatile printer that allows to quickly print beautiful photos and laser-quality text, plus Scan photos or forms, even thick notebooks, with ease. Printer PIXMA MP460 also allows printing directly from memory cards, digital cameras, and mobile phone cameras, and can even enhance images before printing by using the 1.8-inch colored LCD screen. Printer MP460 PIXMA MP470 Canon’s FINE technology with microscopic droplets as small as two picoliter for incredible detail, and a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dot-per-inch (dpi) for a clear and lively prints. This printer also worked quickly, print photos of 4 x 6-inch borderless in approximately 46 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MP470 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP470 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MP470 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MP470 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP470 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP470 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.