Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP480 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP480 photo printers are versatile all in one allows print prints borderless 4 x 6 inch a beautiful and durable in about 45 seconds. This printer has an ink system 4 new colors make sure the colors are bright and bold black text. Copies will be truer to the original scanning photos, and will produce up to 2400 x 4800 color dpi resolution. With printer PIXMA MP480 is simply enter the memory card into the card slot, preview and enhance images on the 1.8-inch TFT screen, then print, this printer can also print directly from compatible digital cameras or camera phones even Bluetooth devices through the Bluetooth interface optional BU-30.
Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP480 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP480 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP480 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.