Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP480 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MP480 Photo All-In-One printer provides the ability to produce copies that are truer to the original, create beautiful 4 x 6 inch borderless prints in approximately 45 seconds, and can even print photos from digital cameras, memory cards. , and computer-less camera phones with PictBridge technology. In addition, you can also enhance images before printing, using the 1.8″ color LCD screen. This printer has a new auto-scan feature that detects the type of original you are scanning. Automatically scans and saves images with the appropriate settings. Canon PIXMA printer The MP480 can print photos directly from a compatible memory card without using your computer. Just insert the card into the built-in slot, select an image on the LCD screen, and print. You can also print photos directly from your digital camera/DV camcorder. can print wirelessly from a compatible Bluetooth device, using the optional Bluetooth USB adapter.
Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP480 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MP480 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.