Canon PIXMA MP490 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP490 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP490 compact photo printers and provides high quality and versatile printing for printing photos without frames, documents, and much more all in one. so can easily get quality photos you want. The software Auto Photo Fix II new mounted directly into the machine and automatically corrects images and easy editing can be done directly on the LCD 1.8 “. Plus, the QuickStartnya feature gives faster access to printer operations once the product is turned on. Printer PIXMA MP490 has a system which combines the FINE print head technology enhanced with Canon photo paper new options for images without a beautiful frame that will last up to 300 years when stored in a photo album-quality archive. So this level of quality is achieved by 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi thanks to Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with the patented print head, ink droplets as small as 2pl print head firing. This provides the quality and detail in documents and photos.
Canon PIXMA MP490 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP490 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MP490 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MP490 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP490 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP490 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.