Canon PIXMA MP490 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP490 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MP490 All-In-One Photo Printer is a high-quality, stylish and versatile printer that produces color prints at up to 4800 x 1200dpi resolution, crisp and clear copies, and efficient scanning. This printer uses the FINE Ink Cartridge System with Canon high performance ink cartridges, and a print head that puts ink droplets as small as 2 picoliters through 1,472 nozzles for outstanding overall print quality. When used with compatible photo paper, your high-resolution prints will appear in vibrant colors and hues. This printer has a built-in memory card slot, giving users the freedom to enjoy photo printing options without a computer via a wide range of compatible memory cards. This affordable and compact all in one also has a QuickStart feature to allow operation of the printer once it is turned on. With Auto Scan Mode, the scanner automatically recognizes the type of original you are scanning and saves it with the appropriate settings. With Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, copies maintain the integrity of the original whether it is a document or a photo. Users can reduce or enlarge their copied images from 25 to 400%. The Canon PIXMA MP490 printer offers ease of use and has the new Auto Photo Fix II software built right into the machine, automatically optimizing image exposure while viewing and editing can easily be done directly on the 1.8″ LCD. Photos will be optimized, area by area. backlit and low-light areas and faces are automatically brightened with the correct color cast to help ensure more accurate skin tones.
Canon PIXMA MP490 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP490 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MP490 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MP490 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MP490 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.