Canon PIXMA MP499 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP499 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP499 Wireless Multifunction Color Printer, inkjet printer, scanner and copier printer on coloured. Printer PIXMA MP499 including a very interesting feature with prints in approximately 41 seconds, this Printer offers prints in the format 10 x 15 cm, very real. Printer PIXMA MP499 already compatible with many media and offers so that the maximum resolution offer 4800×1200 dpi. Apart from that this printer multifunctional already with Full HD Movie print program and Easy-WebPrint EX.
Canon PIXMA MP499 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP499 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MP499 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MP499 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP499 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP499 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.