Canon PIXMA MP500 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP500 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP500 multifunction printer with scanning the san copy all in one, can be seen at 2.5-inch color LCD screen. With the technology of FINE ink droplets with Canon’s tiny 1pl produce print resolution 9600 x 2400 dpi and ContrastPLUS technology with an extra dye-based black ink puts extra depth and contrast to the photo. The end result is the output color photos that detail and bright. Printer PIXMA MP500 can print photo-quality 4 “x 6 ” photos without frames in about 51 seconds in standard mode. Or copy to 29 copies per minute in mono and up to 19 cpm and output without limit quickly on a wide range of sizes from small credit card formats up to A4. PIXMA MP500 printer has PictBridge port for direct photo printing from cameras and camcorders that are compatible. Card slot allows printing directly from a memory card. Or print from a camera phone and other compatible devices through IrDA interface or optional Bluetooth unit.
Canon PIXMA MP500 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP500 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MP500 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MP500 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP500 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP500 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.