Canon PIXMA MP510 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP510 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP510 printer photo all-in-One is impressive with colored LCD screen, which can print photos of beautiful and durable laser-quality text. Dual Color Gamut Processing technology including (DCGPT) ensures copies will be true to the original images and text. Printer PIXMA MP510 lets see and improve your images for better results, even can print directly from compatible memory cards, digital cameras, Bluetooth devices, and mobile phone cameras. With precision ink Nozzles create high resolution photos up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color.
Canon PIXMA MP510 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP510 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MP510 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MP510 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP510 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP510 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.