Canon PIXMA MP510 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP510 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Your Canon PIXMA MP510 Photo All-in-One printer can print beautiful and durable photos and laser-quality text. The included Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology (DCGPT) ensures copies will match your original images and text. Having two paper trays lets you store plain and photo paper ready for printing. The 1.9″ color LCD screen lets you view and enhance images for better results. You can even print directly from compatible memory cards, digital cameras, Bluetooth devices, and camera phones. This printer can produce high resolution with precision ink nozzles creates high-resolution photos up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi. Intelligent copying using Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology automatically optimizes copy quality based on the type of original you’re copying. Prints a 4″ x 6″ borderless photo in approx 47 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MP510 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP510 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MP510 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MP510 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MP510 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.