Canon PIXMA MP520 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP520 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP520 printer hoto versatile all-in-One possible, scan, copy, and print photos and documents with ease. With this printer, scan a beautiful picture with a color resolution of up to 2400 x 4800dpi, or print photos directly from a memory card, camera, DV Camcorder, or camera phone. Easy Scroll Wheel makes operation of the printer becomes very easy, while Auto-Image Fix feature make sure each photo is clear and sharp-riveting even when scanning difficult items like notebooks or thick image faded. PIXMA MP520 printer is able to print 4 x 6 photos “without exceptional frame only in about 46 seconds, up to 30 ppm black as soon as 2.0 seconds per halama, up to 20ppm colors, fastest 3.0 seconds per page.
Canon PIXMA MP520 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP520 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MP520 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MP520 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP520 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP520 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.