Canon PIXMA MP520 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP520 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MP520 Photo All-in-one produces beautiful, long-lasting photos and laser-quality text, and the included Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology ensures copies match your original images and text. Two paper trays let you keep plain paper and photo paper ready for printing, so you don’t have to keep changing paper. Additionally, this printer features a 2.0″ high-resolution color LCD screen that lets you view and enhance images for better results, and the unique Easy-Scroll Wheel makes operation easy. You can even print directly from compatible memory cards, digital cameras, devices Bluetooth and camera phones Precision ink nozzles create high-resolution photos up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi, and microscopic 2-picoliter ink droplets produce highly detailed photos Produce impressive scans with resolutions up to 2400 x 4800 dpi, and 48- vivid bit color depth Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology ensures quality is automatically optimized based on the type of original you are copying The built-in Auto Image Correct feature automatically balances image color, sharpness and brightness to help you produce great results in all photos. Easy Scroll that opens rations much easier and faster. Print black text as fast as 30 ppm, color text at 20 ppm, and a 4″ x 6″ Color Photo in about 46 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MP520 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP520 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MP520 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MP520 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MP520 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.