Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP560 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP560 wireless Inkjet Photo prnter all-in-One combines comfort and performance perfectly. Two-sided printing by default can save paper with Auto Photo Fix II Feature the new automatically adjust and help correct photos and can preview the images before you print on the LCD 2.0. Printer PIXMA MP560 allows to easily print from anywhere with a resolution of 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi exceptional color droplet size 1 with minimum 1pl ink tank system and 5 individual and can print photos without a beautiful frame to 8.5 “x 11 ” or the clean and clear document and enjoy exceptional quality. The printer can also print directly because it has several features such as a memory card slot that kompatibelke in the built-in card slot, select images on the LCD screen, PictBridge connection and can also print photos directly from a USB Flash Memory Drive, camera Digital, DV camcorder or camera phone. and be able to print from a Bluetooth-enabled device using wireless Bluetooth unit BU-30 opsiona.
Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP560 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP560 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP560 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.