Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP560 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP560 High-Performance Wireless Photo All-In-One Printer has a high resolution of 9600 x 2400dpi, the print head emits a minimum color droplet size of 1 picoliter and 5 individual ink tank systems. Combined with ChromaLife 100+ inks and Canon Photo Papers, the Canon PIXMA MP560 printer can print photos up to 8.5 x 11″ with vivid colors or sharp text. This printer offers photo printing without a computer via a compatible memory card, USB Flash Memory. Drives, PictBridge and optional Bluetooth wireless devices. With wireless connectivity, you can operate from anywhere within range. The Canon PIXMA MP560 printer has an Auto Photo Fix II feature that automatically adjusts and corrects photos. Images can be previewed before printing on the 2.0″ LCD screen. The Easy Scroll Wheel makes it easy to select the function to select the function of choice. With Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, copies maintain the integrity of the original and Auto Scan Mode automatically recognizes the type of original being scanned and stores it with the appropriate settings.
Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP560 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MP560 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.