Canon PIXMA MP610 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP610 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP610 Photo printer with inkjet technology, all in one. With printing speed 31ppm for black mold and 24ppm, that can provide resolution of up to 9600 x 2400dpi, generating prints with outstanding color, the end result and image quality. PIXMA MP610 printer has ink, and auto-duplex in printer all-in-one allows printing on both sides of the paper, thus reducing the time of printing, the Printer has a printer ChromaLife100 technology, it gives the Department the prints are durable results for printing photos. This printer can also preview images in high resolution on a 2.5 inch TFT screen before using the Easy Scroll Wheel is simple to edit and print from a memory card, digital camera, DV camcorder, or camera phone.
Canon PIXMA MP610 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP610 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MP610 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MP610 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP610 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP610 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.