Canon PIXMA MP640 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP640 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MP640 Wireless All-in-One printer can provide a maximum resolution of up to 9600 x 2400dpi to produce photos and documents that display sharp text and good color details when enlarged. This printer can produce a 4 x 6″ borderless photo in about 20 seconds. It has built-in Wi-Fi capability to enable wireless printing from multiple locations and a built-in Ethernet interface allows users to create a wired network. Equipped for computerless printing with a memory card reader built-in, PictBridge for direct printing from compatible digital cameras, high-speed USB port to accommodate compatible USB flash drives, and optional Bluetooth devices.This printer features 5 individual Canon ChromaLife 100+ ink tanks with four dye-based inks (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) and pigment black inks used for document printing to save money by not draining color when printing black. Easily preview, select, and edit via the 3″ Color LCD screen. With built-in automatic duplex printing, users can open creative channels by printing on both sides of the paper and can help reduce paper costs by up to 50%. Coupled with Auto Photo Fix II, images are automatically corrected for optimal exposure.
Canon PIXMA MP640 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP640 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MP640 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MP640 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MP640 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.