Canon PIXMA MP640R Driver
Canon PIXMA MP640R driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP640R printer wireless inkjet all-in-one with LCDS 3.0 “and Ethernet connectivity built-in. This Printer with Individual ink system ink system 5-color consists of four ink-based dye and pigment-based black ink to generate text quality and sharp laser for the document. With each ink tank, so that its resolutions reached 9600 x 2400dpi. Printer PIXMA MP640R can print Duplex Otomati and print on both sides of the page without needing to manually flipped it over. These printers can save you 50% of the use of paper. By entering only a USB Flash Memory Drive into the PictBridge port of the printer or a compatible memory card into the built-in card slot, select images on the LCD screen, and print! Thanks to PictBridge connection can also print photos directly from a digital camera, DV camcorder or camera phone. Plus, it can print from wireless Bluetooth unit BU-30 optional.
Canon PIXMA MP640R Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP640R printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MP640R Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MP640R Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP640R series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP640R series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.